Subject: [P2PSIP] Should draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-04 be adopted as a work group item?

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:48:43 -0400

As we discussed in Philly, the authors have addressed the concerns about
the readability and clarity of the prior version of the document.  List
discussion so far has been confined to technical discussions on various
aspects of the protocol.  

Who objects to making this draft a work group item, and reload, as
currently defined the protocol upon which to base our work?  

If you do object, would you please state your reasons and what you would
prefer we do in furtherance of our charter item.

Brian (as chair)
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:50:43 -0500

> discussion so far has been confined to technical discussions on  

Given that I haven't seen much action from the alternatives, I think  
I'm happy enough with the current draft to agree with adopting it.

--
Dean

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:07:54 -0400

There being no objections, draft-bryan-p2psip-reload is hereby adopted as a
working group item against our p2psip peer protocol charter item.

Thanks to the authors for addressing the concerns of the work group.

Chairs will be announcing an editor in Dublin if not before.

As has been stated several times, and in keeping with IETF practice,
adoption of this draft DOES NOT MEAN that all the ideas in it stay as they
are, or the current authors decide what goes in or out.  The working group
now controls the document and we have plenty of room and time to mold it to
meet all of our needs within our charter and milestone constraints.

Brian & David (as chairs)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Rosen, Brian
> Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:49 AM
> To: P2PSIP Mailing List
> Subject: [P2PSIP] Should draft-bryan-p2psip-reload-04 be adopted as a
> workgroup item?
>