Subject: [P2PSIP] Expired draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02

From: "Frank Weber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:53:18 +0100

In draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-02, a substantial revision is denoted for 
future versions of this draft. As the 02 version of this draft has already 
expired, could anybody please state whether (and maybe when?) a revised 
draft version is in sight?

Thanks and best regards

Frank

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Weber
FH Frankfurt/M. - University of Applied Sciences
Research Group for Telecommunication Networks
Frankfurt/M., Germany

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:18:55 -0700

It has indeed expired. The plan for this document is that it will
serve as a "how we got here" as well as a terminology draft, and as a
result, will be updated to stay current, we just got a bit behind. You
can expect to see a new version shortly. Sorry.

David (as an individual)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Frank Weber <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
>