Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt

From: Alexander Knauf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:17:41 +0200

Hello again,

and finally, a new version of our draft for Distributed Conference 
Control (DisCo), link:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt

regards,

Alexander

Change Log

    1.  DisCo-Registration uses now only the USER-CHAIN-ACL access
        control policy.

    2.  Adapted mechanisms for storing DisCo-Registrations to new
        requirements of Shared Resources draft [I-D.knauf-p2psip-share]

A new version of I-D, draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Alexander Knauf and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-knauf-p2psip-disco
Revision:	 03
Title:		 A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo)
Creation date:	 2011-07-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 46

Abstract:
    This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
    Control (DisCo) with SIP.  DisCo preserves conference addressing
    through a single SIP URI by splitting its semantic of identifier and
    locator using a new Kind data structure.  Conference members are
    enabled to select conference controllers based on proximity awareness
    and to recover from failures of
    indivihttp://www.ietf.org/id/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-01.txtdual
    resource instances.  DisCo proposes call delegation to balance the
    load at focus peers.

The IETF Secretariat