Subject: [P2PSIP] Configuration sequence number includes 0 or not

From: "Michael Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:48:50 -0700

Hi,

The base-15 draft definition for the configuration sequence number in
section 10.1 says it is a number between 1 and 65534. This conflicts
with section 5.3.2.1 last sentence, where it describes the wrapping of
sequence number is setting it to 0 when it reaches 65535.

Was sequence 0 intended for anything?

Thanks

--Michael

---

From: Bruce Lowekamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:42:03 -0400

I believe 10.1 should say 0 to 2^16-2

Bruce

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Michael Chen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip
>