Subject: [P2PSIP] new draft submission for draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt

From: "冯恺" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:08:18 +0800

Dear all,
    I have submitted new draft for p2psip: the One Hop Lookups Algorithm Plugin for RELOAD.
    Looking forward to your comments.

A new version of I-D, draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Lingli Deng and posted to the IETF repository.
Filename:  draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin
Revision:  00
Title:   One Hop Lookups Algorithm Plugin for RELOAD
Creation date:  2011-07-02
WG ID:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 30
Abstract:
   This document proposes an implementation of overlay plugin algorithm
   which is called one hop lookups to provide examples and references
   for the research of one hop based RELOAD.  With the development of
   the real time communications, there are high demands for the
   improvement of routing efficiency.  In the one hop algorithm, each
   peer maintains complete membership information which can guarantee
   one hop lookups to improve the routing efficiency.  For the RELOAD,
   using the one hop lookups algorithm to construct Topology Plugin with
   the same RELOAD core can have a better support for VoIP applications,
   and the implementation of one hop lookups algorithm plugin is based
   on the methods provided by RELAOD.

The IETF Secretariat