Subject: [P2PSIP] new draft submission for draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt

From: "duan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:19:14 +0800

Dear all,

I have submitted new draft for p2psip: Load Balance Consideration for p2psip
network.

Sorry for late to post this message.

    Looking forward to your comments.

         Title           : Load Balance Consideration for p2psip network

         Author(s)       : Jin.Peng

                   Lifeng.Le

                   Baohong.He

                   Shihui.Duan

         Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt

         Pages           : 13

         Date            : 2011-07-04

Abstract：

This document introduces the practical load balance problems in DHT-

   based P2P systems and analyses the reasons of these problems. In this

   document, it introduces some typical mature load balance solutions

   for Object Load Balance and Routing Load Balance. This document can

   be taken as a background investigation for implementing load balance

   in P2PSIP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt%20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-16.txt>
draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt