Subject: [P2PSIP] 2nd RELOAD interoperability testing event

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:04:03 -0700

We plan to organize a RELOAD interoperability event in Berlin, Germany on July
27 and 28 2013 (the Saturday and Sunday just before IETF 87).  This is an
early announcement to give enough time to people to work on their
implementation.  We have an agreement on principle for where the interop event
will take place, and am happy to announce that this time we will have Internet
access for the two days.  I will send periodical reminders but the full
details will be available after IETF 86.

Face to face events are great for new implementations or to test complex
scenarios, but remote testing is also useful for more mature implementations.
So I would like to also announce the availability of a new service that
provides virtual RELOAD configuration and enrollment servers.  This is a free
service for RELOAD implementers that want to test their implementation
remotely against other implementations.  More details are available here:

http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org/2012/08/a-configuration-and-enrollment-service.html

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug