Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 23:36:33 +0200

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02. 

The WGLC will be open till the 3rd of September to give enough time for
people to review considering the summer break. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Relay Peer
Routing
        Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2012-05-29

   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   relay peer routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediary
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr/

Thank you for your support.

-- Brian and Carlos

---

From: "David A. Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:18:47 -0500

Both of the routing drafts (rpr and drr) are drafts I've supported for
a long while. I took a peek at the most recent versions, and they
definitely appear ready to submit to me.

David

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> P2PSIP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Songhaibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 02:36:05 +0000

I also support both RPR and DRR drafts and think they are ready to submit.

BR,
-Haibin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> David A. Bryan
> Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:19 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02
>