Subject: [P2PSIP] 2nd RELOAD interoperability testing event

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 09:52:55 -0800

There is probably just enough time to start working on a new RELOAD
implementation so this is the second reminder for the RELOAD interoperability
event in Berlin, Germany on July 27 and 28 2013 (the Saturday and Sunday just
before IETF 87). We have an agreement on principle for where the interop event
will take place, and I am happy to announce that this time we will have
Internet access for the two days.  The full details will be sent here after
IETF 86 in Orlando, FL.

Face to face events are great for new implementations or to test complex
scenarios, but remote testing is also useful for more mature implementations.
So I would like to also remind of the availability of a service that provides
virtual RELOAD configuration and enrollment servers.  This is a free service
for RELOAD implementers that want to test their implementation remotely
against other implementations.  More details are available here:

http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org/2012/08/a-configuration-and-enrollment-service.html

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug