Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 00:51:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2P Overlay Diagnostics
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
                          Jiang Xingfeng
                          Roni Even
                          David A. Bryan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for P2P overlay diagnostics.  It
   defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD
   [I-D.ietf-p2psip-base] to collect diagnostic information, and details
   the protocol specifications for these extensions.  Useful diagnostic
   information for connection and node status monitoring is also
   defined.  The document also describes the usage scenarios and
   provides examples of how these methods are used to perform
   diagnostics in a P2PSIP overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/