Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:59 -0800

Hi all,

we did an additional update of the SIP usage draft. This mainly accounts 
for the feedback of Marc, adding

  o support of SIPS
  o specification of regex syntax in the config document

and improved a list of details.

Please x-ray and support convergence.

Cheers,

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:27:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas C. Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-p2psip-sip
Revision:	 09
Title:		 A SIP Usage for RELOAD
Creation date:	 2013-02-25
Group:		 p2psip
Number of pages: 19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09

Abstract:
    This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
    (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
    registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup service
    for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also defines
    Globally Routable User Agent Uris (GRUUs) that allow the
    registrations to map an AOR to a specific node reachable through the
    overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the AppAttach method
    is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which
    SIP messages are exchanged.

The IETF Secretariat