Subject: [P2PSIP] Soliciting agenda items for IETF 86

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:28:19 +0100

Hello,

The P2PSIP WG is scheduled to meet at IETF 86 on MONDAY, March 11,
2013 from 1540-1710  (Afternoon Session II) at the Caribbean 6 room.

If you need an agenda slot at the WG meeting, please send a request to
the chairs ([email-masked]).

Please indicate:

1. Name of the I-D.
2. Relevance to the P2PSIP WG charter.
3. Amount of time needed.
4. Name of the presenter.

Thanks,

Chairs

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:48:16 -0800

Hi,

I spent most of my available time since Atlanta working on -base, so I am
extremely late in updating my own drafts.  Here's, by priority order the
drafts I would like to present:

1. draft-ietf-p2psip-reload-access-control; in (new) charter; 10 minutes.

This will be mostly two slides to remind people what this is about, one slide
to explain the differences (new example) and a call for reviews.

2. draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many; document split from -base;
15 minutes.

When working on version -01, I found that I need some direction from the WG on
how to manage the security issues related to Anycast.  So I would like to
present these and see what the group prefers.  I'll send an email to the list
to start the discussion before the IETF meeting.

3. draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-interconnect; not in charter; 10 minutes.

A new draft written in collaboration with Joscha Schneider that proposes an
architecture to interconnect RELOAD overlays.  Joscha will request a time slot
to present in detail in Berlin, but we would like a little bit of time to talk
about few decisions in the design of RELOAD 1.0 that prevent to use it as
specified for this document.

If time permits I'd like to give an update on
draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous, but that not a priority.
draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku will have to wait for Berlin as I should
have asked a review from PKIX, to see what they think of it, but forgot to do so.

Oh, and one slide, either in the chairs' slides or mine's, to announce the
RELOAD interop in Berlin would be great.

Thanks.

On 02/14/2013 01:28 PM, Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> The P2PSIP WG is scheduled to meet at IETF 86 on MONDAY, March 11, 2013
> from 1540-1710  (Afternoon Session II) at the Caribbean 6 room.
> 
> If you need an agenda slot at the WG meeting, please send a request to the
> chairs ([email-masked]).
> 
> Please indicate:
> 
> 1. Name of the I-D. 2. Relevance to the P2PSIP WG charter. 3. Amount of
> time needed. 4. Name of the presenter.

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug