Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft agenda posted for IETF86

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:45:14 +0100

Hi all,

You can find a first version of the agenda for Orlando at the end of
this e-mail. Note that most updated version can always be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/agenda/agenda-86-p2psip

If we missed any request or assigned a wrong slot, please let us know.
Note that the presentation slots may change by +-5 min or so.

-- Brian and Carlos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the P2PSIP WG meeting at IETF 86
MONDAY, March 11, 2013
1540-1710  (Afternoon Session II), Caribbean 6 
Conflicts: history, netconf, pce, oauth, tsvwg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:40 Administrativia ...........................................  5 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

15:45 WG Status Update .......................................... 20 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

16:05 A SIP Usage for RELOAD .................................... 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09
    * Presenter: Thomas C. Schmidt

16:15 A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) ............ 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01
    * Presenter: Thomas C. Schmidt

16:25 Configuration of Access Control Policy in RELOAD .......... 10 min
  o draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control-00
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

16:35 Anycast, Multicast or Broadcast Bootstrap Nodes for RELOAD  15 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-one-to-many-00
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

16:50 SCTP Overlay link for for RELOAD .......................... 10 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-sctp-00
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

17:00 Anonymization for RELOAD ..................................  5 min
  o draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-02
    * Presenter: Marc Petit-Huguenin

17:05 Next steps ................................................  5 min
      B. Rosen, CJ. Bernardos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------