Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 00:47:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as a part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jouni Mäenpää <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:50:30 +0000

Hi,

This new version of draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery attempts to address all the remaining comments received during the WGLC.

Regards,
Jouni

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 23. helmikuuta 2013 10:48
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-08.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip