Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01.txt

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:11:08 -0800

Hi,

we've updated the ShaRe document, addressing all open issues:

  o Clarified use of identities in ACLs
  o Specified use of Posix regular expressions in configuration document
  o Added IANA considerations
  o Editorial improvements
  o Updated References

The document appears pretty converged from our side (special thanks to 
Marc!) - please have a look.

Cheers,

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01.txt
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:59:13 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas C. Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-p2psip-share
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
Creation date:	 2013-02-24
Group:		 p2psip
Number of pages: 24
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-share-01

Abstract:
    This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
    to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
    primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
    among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
    hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
    list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
    write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
    This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
    variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
    processes are required.

The IETF Secretariat