Subject: [P2PSIP] RELOAD Interoperability Testing Event in Berlin

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 07:40:12 -0700

This is the last call for participation for a RELOAD Interoperability Testing
event in Berlin, Germany on July 27 and 28.

On the Saturday, the event will be held at the Freie Universitaet Berlin.  On
the Sunday the event will be held at the venue of IETF 87.  Many thanks to the
Freie Universitaet Berlin and the IETF for providing the resources for this.

If you have a RELOAD implementation, complete or partial, and want to
participate, please send an email to [email-masked],
with the following information:

- - Implementation name
- - Contact email
- - Number of persons attending.

Note that the event will be canceled if there is not at least 4 different
implementations registered by end of May, so please register as soon as
possible.  You do not need a complete implementation to participate and be
assured that the name of the participants will be kept confidential.

Remember that all participants can have one or more RELOAD configuration &
enrollment services provisioned for free to simplify the participation in
local or remote interoperability testing.  Please send me an email directly to
provision this service.

Thanks.

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug