Subject: [P2PSIP] WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 19:33:18 +0200

Hi,

Hereby we are issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09. 

The WGLC will be open till the 20th of May. We kindly ask the WG to
review the document and provide comments.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
        Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
        Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
   (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
   registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup service
   for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also defines
   Globally Routable User Agent Uris (GRUUs) that allow the
   registrations to map an AOR to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the AppAttach method
   is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which
   SIP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09

Thanks

-- Brian and Carlos

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:19:57 -0700

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.

I read again the I-D, and I think that this document is ready to be submitted
to the IESG.

On 05/04/2013 10:33 AM, Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano wrote:
> The WGLC will be open till the 20th of May. We kindly ask the WG to review
> the document and provide comments.
> 
> If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted to
> IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.
> 
> Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings 
> Bruce B. Lowekamp Eric Rescorla Salman A. Baset Henning Schulzrinne Thomas
> C. Schmidt Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt Pages           :
> 19 Date            : 2013-02-25
> 
> Abstract: This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And
> Discovery (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP
> proxy or registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup
> service for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also
> defines Globally Routable User Agent Uris (GRUUs) that allow the 
> overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the AppAttach method is
> used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which SIP
> messages are exchanged.
> 

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug