Subject: [P2PSIP] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-11

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:50:28 -0700

I have reviewed this document in preparation for IETF last call. It’s in
good shape. I have one question before I issue the last call, though.
Given that the base RELOAD spec already defines a discovery mechanism for
TURN, I was surprised to see TURN as the only service registered in the
new namespaces registry. What was the rationale for that decision?

Some nits to be resolved with any last call comments:

Section 2:
s/"turn-relay”/“turn-server”/

Section 4.2:
"It is RECOMMENDED that Lstart is set to 2.”

It would be helpful to add some text here to motivate the decision to use
2 as the recommendation.

Section 4.5
s/note: within the entire tree/note: within the entire tree node/

Section 5:
s/every kind which is storable/every Kind which is storable/

Section 6:
s/REDIR kind/REDIR Kind/

Section 8:
s/"REDIR” kind/"REDIR” Kind/

Section 9:
Seems like this section deserves a mention of the fact that a new access
control policy had to be defined for Redir.

Section 10.4:
s/IANA SHALL create/IANA is requested to create/

Thanks,
Alissa