Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-share-05.txt

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 20:04:54 +0100

Folks,

  ShaRe was updated to converge these days.

  We would really love some more feedback ... does someone like to share?

Cheers,

  Thomas

-------- Forwarded Message --------

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-p2psip-share-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas C. Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-p2psip-share
Revision:	05
Title:		A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
Document date:	2015-03-02
Group:		p2psip
Pages:		20
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-05
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-share-05

Abstract:
    This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
    to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
    primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
    among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
    hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
    list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
    write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
    This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
    variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
    processes are required.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat