Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:04:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using GAL as a VCCV Channel Indicator
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Virtual Circuit Connectivity
   Verification (VCCV) (RFC5085) control channel type for use with
   pseudowires (PW) carried over an MPLS network.  This new channel type
   uses the Generic Associated Channel Label (GAL) (RFC5586) to
   distinguish VCCV packets from packets carrying user data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/