Subject: [Pals] SDN/MPLS 2015 CFP Announcement

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 07:56:26 -0400

PALSers,

As a member of the Technical Program Committee, I would like to alert you
to the following Call for Presentation Abstract Proposals now up at
http://www.isocore.com/2015/cfp.htm .

Submissions Deadline: *May 18*

Isocore's 2015 International Conference, the 18th Annual event on new
networking technologies will be held November 15-18, 2015, in Washington,
DC. This year, the overarching themes of the conference will be on
*Softwarization (Integration of SDN and NFV), Programmatic Control,
Security and Operational Experience of the Network and Services in Cloud,
Data Centers and DevOps environments*.

The conference Program Committee is soliciting presentation proposals
seeking original and unpublished work to continue the tradition initiated
by this conference in 1998 of covering cutting-edge topics. Presentations
addressing new technologies and operational experience are solicited from
network equipment vendors, service providers, the research community,
government agencies, and enterprise  users. In particular, submission in at
least the following topics areas are of interest

* Cybersecurity, Security of the Cloud and Data Governance
* Softwarization (Integration of SDN and NFV) of the Network and Services
* Service Function Chaining
* Mobile and Wireless Packet Infrastructure

Please submit your abstracts to [email-masked]

Cheers,
Andy