Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 04:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching-PE (S-PE).  Operations of the S-PEs which provide PW
   redundancy are specified in this document.  Signaling of the
   preferential forwarding status as defined in [RFC 6870] is reused.
   This document does not require any change to the T-PEs of MS-PW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/