Subject: [Pals] Fwd: Routing Area YANG Coordinators Wiki

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:25:25 +0200

Palsers,

Dave's email below is timely as we have a YANG discussion on the agenda
today. If you're doing any work with YANG, or just curious with what's
going on with YANG in the routing area, please read and follow.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Routing Area YANG Coordinators Wiki
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

 Hi All,
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgYangCoord
 Above is a link to the Routing Area YANG Coordinators area that was
established earlier this year to help track the YANG models being developed
in the iETF Routing Area.
There are a number of resources on the wiki pages, but the coordinators
would like to draw attention specifically to the “Summary of Routing Area
YANG Drafts”
(The section with the big red text "** == YANG MODEL AUTHORS LOOK HERE == **
*”*

 These tables are intended to help summarize and track the YANG drafts in
the Routing Area.    Draft authors and WG Chairs are requested to keep the
wiki table updated as drafts are created and progressed through the
document development process.  Instructions for completing a table row for
a YANG model draft are provided.

 Questions on the instructions should be directed to the Routing Area YANG
Coordinators (Qin Wu​[email-masked] and David Sinicrope
[email-masked] )

 Thanks for your help and support keeping this information up to date.

 Thanks,
Dave and Qin

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion