Subject: [Pals] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10.txt

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 01:48:56 +0000

Hi Stewart and Andy,

The changes to draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10 are as described in the previous email.
There are no other comments or pending requests to be resolved.

Thanks,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:34 AM
To: Dr. Nabil N. Bitar; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10.txt

A new version (-10) has been submitted for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.