Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 17:34:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) Support in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-11-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a generic Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
   solution which uses VLANs to indicate root or leaf traffic to
   support Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) services. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE)
   model is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution,
   E-Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by Pseudo Wires (PWs) which carry
   the VLAN indicating the E-Tree attribute. The MAC address-based
   Ethernet forwarding engine and the PW work in the same way as
   specified in RFC 4762 and RFC 4448 respectively. A signaling
   mechanism is described to support E-Tree capability and VLAN mapping
   negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/