Subject: [Pals] WG Last call draft-ietf-pals-tp-oam-config

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:13:23 +0000

This message starts the WG Last Call on draft-ietf-pals-tp-oam-config.

This draft can be found at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config/

Please respond to this thread with substantive comments and an
indication of whether you have read the text and whether or not
you think it is ready for publication.

I will close WGLC on 23rd December.

Regards

- Stewart

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:00:56 +0000

> I will close WGLC on 23rd December.

PALS WG

I should close this LC today, but I have no evidence in terms of list 
traffic
in response to this LC that I can present to the IESG  that anyone has
read it or cares whether we  publish it of not.

Has anyone besides the chairs and authors read it?

Should we publish it, and why?

- Stewart