Subject: [Pals] IPR Poll draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:50:24 +0100

The authors have told the chairs that they believe that  
draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw  is ready for WGLC.

As is our practise we will do an IPR poll.

If anyone knows of any relavent IPR that has not been disclosed, please 
will they disclose it.

Authors, please will respond to this email indicating whether or not you 
know of any undisclosed IPR.

I will close this IPR poll on 24 August 2016.

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Lizhong Jin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 09:13:52 +0800

Hi,

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR. Thanks.

Regards

Lizhong

On 08/10/2016 00:50, Stewart Bryant wrote:

The authors have told the chairs that
they believe that  draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw  is ready for WGLC.

If anyone knows of any relavent IPR that has not been disclosed,
please will they disclose it.

Authors, please will respond to this email indicating whether or not
you know of any undisclosed IPR.

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 19:52:17 -0700

The same here.

Thanks,

Sami
> On Aug 9, 2016, at 6:13 PM, Lizhong Jin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> On 08/10/2016 00:50, Stewart Bryant <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
> The authors have told the chairs that they believe that  draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw  is ready for WGLC.
> 
> If anyone knows of any relavent IPR that has not been disclosed, please will they disclose it.
> 
> Authors, please will respond to this email indicating whether or not you know of any undisclosed IPR.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Pals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals

---

From: Jounay Frédéric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:44:02 +0200

Hi

I don’t know any undisclosed IPR related to this draft

BR
Fred
On 08/10/2016 00:50, Stewart Bryant<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:
The authors have told the chairs that they believe that  draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw  is ready for WGLC.

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:33:11 +0200

not aware of any undisclosed IPR relating to this document.

-m

---

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:58:46 +0200

Hello,

I am a co-author of the I-D, and am not aware of any undisclosed IPR 
relating to this document.

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.

-- 

Laurent Ciavaglia

Nokia, Bell Labs

+33 160 402 636

route de Villejust - Nozay, France

linkedin.com/in/laurent.ciavaglia

---

From: "Kamran Raza (skraza)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:51:48 +0000

As a co-author, I am not aware of any disclosed IPR on this draft.

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [Pals] IPR Poll draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw

Thanks

Stewart

---

From: Yuji Kamite <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:11:33 +0000

Hi,

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPRs on this draft.

Best regards,
- Yuji Kamite

Thanks

Stewart