Subject: [Pals] Alexey Melnikov's No Record on draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:08:18 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the beginning of page 6 there are 2 fields: Version and Flags which I
don't think are described.

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:39:24 +0800

Hi Alexey,
Thanks a lot for your comments.
We will fix it soon.

B.R.
Weiqiang Cheng

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Alexey Melnikov [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2017年2月25日 1:08
收件人: The IESG
抄送: [email-masked]; Stewart Bryant; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: Alexey Melnikov's No Record on draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

At the beginning of page 6 there are 2 fields: Version and Flags which I don't think are described.

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:40:00 +0800

Thanks a lot.
We will fix it soon.

B.R.
Weiqiang Cheng

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Pals [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Alexey Melnikov
发送时间: 2017年2月25日 1:08
收件人: The IESG
抄送: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
主题: [Pals] Alexey Melnikov's No Record on
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordin
ation/

_______________________________________________
Pals mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals