Subject: [Pals] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:59:08 -0800

Dear Weiqiang Cheng, Lei Wang, Han Li, Jie Dong, Alessandro D'Alessandro:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Dual-Homing Coordination for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Pseudowires
Protection" (draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2954/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:09:27 -0500

All,

This is not a new IPR statement, but rather an update of an existing IPR
statement to copy it from the individual draft to the WG draft.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:59 PM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Pals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals
>