Subject: [Pals] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:14:33 -0800

Dear Weiqiang Cheng, Lei Wang, Han Li, Shahram Davari, Jie Dong:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Dual-Homing Protection for MPLS and MPLS-TP Pseudowires"
(draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property
Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2955/). The title of the
IPR disclosure is "Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related
to draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:09:55 -0500

All,

Again, this is not a new IPR statement, but rather an update of an existing
IPR statement to copy it from the individual draft to the WG draft.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 5:14 PM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Pals mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pals
>