Subject: Free Membership

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:01:53 -0000

Hello there,

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot line about it. You may have done this yourself 
sometime...you intend  to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day activities and it's soon 
forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

 Anyway, very soon I received a letter from my sponsor (Neil) informing me that I had more than 900 PAID 
members in my downline!

 As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I have more than 900 paid members under me in a 
program that I had never promoted?

 I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Neil asking for confirmation that these were paid members 
and not just free sign-ups...like me :)

 Well, it was true...I had 900 paid members in my downline. This in a program that I had never worked!
All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month and I would have my position 
locked in and a downline of even more people.

 You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded!

 I can tell you, if I had known what was happening with this program, I would have become an active paid 
member months ago!

 With this program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID MEMBERS . My sponsor's check, which is a minimum 
of $5,000, arrives every month...on time.

 How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and watch your downline 
grow?

 Just join Post Launch

 To sign up simply reply to:  [email-masked]

Type in Subject: Send My FREE Membership (required)
Type in Letter: Your First and Last Name (required)
Your Email Address (if different from above)

 We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, also Your Free Member 
Number.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can\line keep track of your growing downline. That's all there's to 
it. No obligation. No risk. Do it Now!

 I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards

Alicia Reade

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies I had pretty much given up 
on them. This company is different--it offers value, integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home-
based business... and finally make real money on the 'Net.

 Their revolutionary Vertical Integration plan is amazing and GUARANTEES that you will have PAID members 
placed in your downline.

Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the\line program for FREE. Just join Post launch now for 
FREE. Nothing more to it.

 You have nothing to lose and potentially a LOT to gain. Just do it!