From: "Mark Paton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:44:29 -0000

Subscribe
 
Regards

Mark Paton
Cell: 07885 649 051

U2MEnet (UK) Limited
Eastlands II
London Road
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG21 4AW
 
Tel: +44 (0)1256 693089
fax: +44 (0)1256 693088
 
www.u2menet.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not
represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. This
e-mail may be read by an employee of the company as part of the internal
monitoring process and is therefore not to be considered private by the
sender or the recipient.