Subject: IETF53 PANA WG agenda

From: "Alper E. YEGIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:00:21 -0800

Hello,

Here is the IETF53 PANA WG draft agenda
with more details...

MONDAY, March 18, 2002
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
INT     pana     Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access WG

1. WG Scope and Charter Clarification, 15 Minutes, Basavaraj Patil

2. PANA Requirements, 40 Minutes, Alper Yegin
   draft-ietf-pana-requirements-01.txt

3. Usage Scenarios, 30 Minutes, TBD
    draft-ietf-pana-usage-scenarios-01.txt

4. PANA Framework, 25 Minutes, Reinaldo Penno

5. LSA from a Framework Perspective, 10 Minutes, Franck Le

alper

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:39:54 -0800

Alper,

How about adding a session to discuss George's question: "To EAP or not
to EAP?" :-)

            jak

---

From: John Schnizlein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:02:03 -0500

>How about adding a session to discuss George's question: "To EAP or not

Yes, please.

---

From: "Alper E. YEGIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:14:29 -0800

> >How about adding a session to discuss George's question: "To EAP or not

Let's first discuss it on the mailing list. If we still have open
issues or unanswered questions by the IETF time, then we can 
include it in the agenda....

alper