Subject: session keys in PANA through EAP

From: George Tsirtsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:09:56 -0500

Hi all,

People may want to read draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-01.txt
It discusses the possibility of a generic way to derive session keys within
the EAP framework. 

George

---

From: "Alper Yegin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:44:27 -0800

Folks,

I have submited version 01 of the requirements
and terminology draft. Until it is officially
published by  IETF, here is a copy:

http://192.220.90.83/docomolabs-usa/new/docs/draft-ietf-pana-requirements-01
.txt

Please read and comment.

Thanks!

alper