Subject: FW: [eap] EAP WG last call on RFC 2284bis

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:26:35 -0700

FYI....

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 05:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [eap] EAP WG last call on RFC 2284bis

This is an announcement of EAP WG last call on RFC 2284bis, prior to
sending it on to the IESG for consideration as an IETF Proposed Standard.

The draft is not yet available on the IETF archive, but should be there by
Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Until then, it is available for
examination here:

http://www.levkowetz.com/pub/ietf/drafts/eap/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-04.e.
txt

When it arrives on the archive, the  document will be available for
examination here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-04.txt

EAP WG last call will last until July 7, 2003. Please send comments to
the EAP WG mailing list ([email-masked]) in the format specified on the
EAP Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

------ End of Forwarded Message