Subject: ICMU2004 Deadline extended, Paper due: August 20th

From: Atsushi Inoue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:05:53 +0900

The deadline of paper submission for First International Conference on
Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking (ICMU 2004) is now extended 
to August 20th.

   Atsushi Inoue, ICMU2004 Publicity

*************************************************************
Deadline for paper submission to ICMU 2004 has been extended.
Paper submission due: August 20, 2003.
*************************************************************

          (Apologies if you receive multiple copies)

                     CALL FOR PAPERS
                     ===============
            First International Conference
    on Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking (ICMU 2004)

         January 8 and 9, 2004
         NTT DoCoMo R&D Center, Yokosuka Rsearch Park, Yokosuka, JAPAN
         http://www.ipsj.or.jp/sig/mbl/icmu2004/

         Deadline for submissions: August 20 2003
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Co-sponsored by IPSJ SIG-MBL (Informaiton Processing Society
         of Japan, Special Interest Group of Mobile Computing and
         Ubiquitous Networking) and IPSJ SG-BCC (Study Group of
         Broadcast Communicaiton and Computing)

Scope:
~~~~~~
Mobile computing aims at ubiquitous user access to computer
application. To make it possible, networking technology which enables
Internet access anytime and everywhere, i.e. ubiquitous networking is
necessary. It is obvious that with the accelerating trends towards
mobile networks, ad-hoc networks, and wireless networks, mobile
computing and ubiquitous networking will play an important role in
future network. This conference is aimed at providing researchers and
practitioners in this hot research area a forum for discussion and
collaboration. Authors are invited to submit papers addressing, but
not limited to, the following topics:

- Applications and services for mobile computing
- Network architectures, protocols, or service models for ubiquitous
   networking
- Network management for ubiquitous networking
- Data management for mobile computing
- Security in mobile computing and ubiquitous networking
- Wireless and mobile communications
- Nomadic computing
- Ad-hoc networks
- Mobile Internetworking
- Performance evaluation for mobile computing and ubiquitous
   networking systems
- Broadcast communication

Submission Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Papers are solicited as full papers of no more than 6 pages, each of
which will be subject to a full review process. Submission should
already follow the author guidelines as specified in the web site
below. An electronic, PDF-based submission of papers is mandatory.

Please check Submission Guideline
(http://www.ipsj.or.jp/sig/mbl/icmu2004/guide.html) for further
submission instructions.

Important Dates:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Deadline for submissions August 20, 2003
- Notification of acceptance October 1, 2003
- Camera ready due November 1, 2003
- Conference January 8-9, 2004

Location and Date:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The location of the NTT DoCoMo R&D Center is in the heart of Yokosuka
Research Park(YRP) where a lot of wireless communication related
research institutes are established. YRP is really the heart of
wireless communications research in Japan. Japanese old city Kamakura,
a famous historic city, is 30 minutes by train. Beginning of the year
is one of the best seasons for visiting Japan.

You can also get PDF version of Call for Papers
from http://www.ipsj.or.jp/sig/mbl/icmu2004/cfp-icmu2004.pdf