Subject: [Pana] pana-fwk technical issue 4/4

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:52:57 -0500

Issue: Why do we have separate DHCP servers in Figure 15 ("PRPA DHCPv4
Server" and "POPA DHCPv4 Server")?

Discussion: PRPA address space (and DHCP server) and POPA address
space (and DHCP server) could be under different administrative
domains.

Proposed resolution:

Use a single DHCP server in Figure 15 and add the following paragraph
in Appendix A.1:

" 
Note that different DHCP servers may be used for obtaining the PRPA
and the POPA, when the PRPA address space and POPA address space are
under different administrative domains.
"

Yoshihiro Ohba

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana