Subject: [Pana] issue141: resolution

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:28:23 -0500

(Note that all section numbers here are based on pana-pana-07a).

- section 4.1 Provider-Identifier-AVP and Provider-Name-AVP are
lacking. Is it your choice?

Change the following text in section 4.1:

"
   o  NAP-Information AVP, ISP-Information AVP: contains the identifier
      of a NAP and an ISP, respectively.
"

to:

"
   o  Provider-Identifier AVP: contains the identifier of a NAP or an ISP.

   o  Provider-Name AVP: contains a name of a NAP or an ISP.

   o  NAP-Information AVP, ISP-Information AVP: contains a
      Provider-Name AVP and optionally a Provider-Identifier AVP of a
      NAP and an ISP, respectively.
"

- section 5.5, bullet 8: this bullet partially repeats what is specified
in bullet 3. Remove bullet 3?

I agree with removing bullet 3.

- section 5.3: which is the reason to repeat the Key-Id AVP also in PBA?

This is just to make sure the both ends agreed on the AAA-Key, and we
can go with the current text.

- section 5.8, paragraph 2: "PAA should initiate EAP authentication
before the current session lifetime expires". Maybe
s/authentication/reauthentication?

Change the following text in section 5.10:

"
   PAA SHOULD initiate EAP authentication before the current session
   lifetime expires.
"

to:

"
   PAA SHOULD initiate EAP re-authentication before the current
   session lifetime expires.
"

We have the same text in the 3rd paragraph of section 4.5.  This text
will be also updated in the same way.

- section 8.2.1: there is still a reference to two sequence numbers.

Already fixed this in pana-pana-07a.

- caption of figure 2: double space between Phase and when

change "Phase  when" in Figure 2 to "Phase when".

- caption of figure 8: I'd suggest to add "triggered by PaC"

Change:

"Figure 8: Example Sequence for Session Termination"

to:

"Figure 8: Example Sequence for Session Termination Triggered by PaC"

- section 5.5, bullet 3: double "in MAC or or IP header": s/or or/or

change "in MAC or or IP header" to "in MAC or IP header".

- section 8.2.9: s/PANA-Result-Request/PANA-Bind-Request

change "PANA-Result-Request" to "PANA-Bind-Request".

- section 8.3.18: "The IP-Address (AVP Code 18) contains an IP address
of n a PaC or PAA": s/of n a PaC/of a PaC

Already fixed this in pana-pana-07a.

- section 10.1: ")" is lacking

Already fixed this in pana-pana-07a.

- section 8.2.4: if EAP messages are not piggybacked, PARs can be sent
also by PaC. Same for section 8.2.5 and PAAs.

Already fixed this in pana-pana-07a.

Yoshihiro Ohba

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana