Subject: [Pana] Issue 115: Clarify why session can not be shared across multiple interfaces

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:17:30 -0800

http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue115

Proposed resolution is to update the definition of PANA Session in
Section 2 as below:

   PANA Session:

      A PANA session begins with the handshake between the PANA Client
      (PaC) and the PANA Authentication Agent (PAA), and terminates as a
      result of an authentication failure, a timeout, or an explicit
      termination message.  A fixed session identifier is maintained
      throughout a session.  A session cannot be shared across multiple
      network interfaces. Only one device identifier of the PaC is
      allowed to be bound to a PANA session for simplicity.

Alper

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:14:34 -0500

The text looks good.

Yoshihiro Ohba