Subject: [Pana] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:41:46 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PANA enabling IPsec based Access Control
	Author(s)	: M. Parthasarathy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2004-12-21
	
PANA (Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access) is a  
   protocol for authenticating clients to the access network using IP  
   based protocols.  The PANA protocol authenticates the client and also  
   establishes a PANA security association between the PANA client and  
   PANA authentication agent at the end of a successful authentication.  
   This document discusses the details for establishing an IPsec  
   security association using the PANA security association for enabling  
   IPsec based access control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: "Mohan Parthasarathy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:20:31 -0800

Hello,

I have updated the document with all the WG last call comments i received. Please let
me know if you find other issues.

thanks
mohan

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:41 PM
Subject: [Pana] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-05.txt

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------