Subject: [Pana] Use of CxTP for PANA

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:36:38 +0200

Hi all,

 FYI, we've recently submitted our revision of "Use of CxTP for PANA".

 The URL is:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bournelle-pana-ctp-03.txt

 Abstract:

 The PANA protocol offers a way to authenticate clients in IP based
 access networks.  However, in roaming environments, IP clients might
 change of gateways and new EAP authentication from scratch may
 occur.
 The present document describes a solution based on the Context
 Transfer Protocol (CxTP) to enhance IP handover in mobile
 environments.  This protocol can recover the previously
 established PANA security context from previous PANA
 Authentication Agent.

 Any comments are welcome,

-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana