Subject: [Pana] concerning draft-ietf-pana-mobopts-00.txt

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:31:59 +0200

Hi all,

 I have two questions concerning this document:

 1/ Do you think that we should include a section in the PANA wg charter
 concerning mobility optimizations for PANA ?

 2/ A recent i-d has recently been submitted discussing AAA Key
 Management: draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-00.txt

 In particular, the i-d has a section concerning the "Domino effect".

 From this section, one can understand that the pPAA (which is an
 authenticator) MUST NOT send keying material (AAA-Key-int) to the nPAA
 (another authenticator).

 Any comments on this ?

 regards,
-- 
julien.bournelle at int-evry.fr

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:38:28 -0700

Hi Julien,

>  concerning mobility optimizations for PANA ?

It'll be reflected on the goals and milestones. 

>  authenticator) MUST NOT send keying material (AAA-Key-int) to the
nPAA

Yes, that's a concern. Let's see how the aaa-key-mgmt I-D evolves based
on the discussions on the [email-masked] list.

Alper