Subject: "This will preserve generally favorable affordability conditions and keep the housing market at a more sustainable sales pace.

From: "Italian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:42:02 -0500

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

Local markets, he said, could fall into  the following five categories -
Nonboom stallers, Nonboom gainers, Boom lite,  Average boom and Hot
boom.
Duncan expects  market share of adjustable rate mortgages will fall this
year due to the narrowing  of rates between adjustable and fixed-rate
mortgages. Buffalo was identified as being particularly affected.
Sales fell in three regions compare  with January 2005 : in the West by
14.
6 percent from a  year ago. The survey also revealed that there was a
rise in the time sellers had their  homes on the market. The
availability of futures and options will give investors and traders  a
fast way of playing the real estate market or hedging their existing
exposure. All the areas with lower appreciation rates in the second 
quarter, however, have had fairly robust appreciation over the past
year,"  indicating the fairly recent nature of the price turndown".
Crist may open door to Morrison pardon Home :: Web Directory ::
martialarts News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder. 5 percent and in the South by 5.
6 percent slowing to 1.
He suggests that housing is more leveraged that it was at the late
Eighties  and there is a higher level of variable rate and sub-prime
borrowing. 6 percent below  February 2005.
"This will preserve generally favorable affordability conditions  and
keep the housing market at a more sustainable sales pace.
2 percent  and in the Midwest by 3. Single-family home sales increased
4. David Lereah, NAR's chief economist, said the index remains at a high
level.