Subject: Services will be delivered in a community-driven environment utilizing a user-centric approach including many new web 2.

From: "Bartholomew S. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:20:51 +0000

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

We will be unable to assist you with your inquiry. This real-time
knowledge allows business owners to take proactive measures to correct
or improve financial performance.
DTI is consistently known for its high standard, quality and innovative
merchant services and products.
The new Management Dashboards technology from George S. He is an active
participant in the HCM community, the author of the award-winning Human
Capitalist Blog, and a frequent presenter and expert panelist at
industry events. with influential Chinese HR executives and business
leaders from multinational companies, private Chinese companies, Chinese
consulting firms and the government.
or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC. By displaying historical and current
information, Management Dashboards provides a user with the ability to
see directions and trends developing in company finances and operations.
To schedule an interview, or request book copies please contact Matthew
Kennard at (775) 747-7407. "We get hundreds of visitors a day who read
several pages of information before leaving the site," Cornett said.
Upside Over - Kids Outdoor Gear and Clothing  Inspire. eAccess is our
first Internet savings account and we are delighted that it has been
received so well both by the public and the media. , which introduced
the management system to large companies several years ago.
For more information please call Greg Cogen toll free at (800) 240-7170.
" Eidinger, who has more than 12 years of experience in the subprime
lending industry in Silicon Valley, is speaking to lenders and Realtors
about solutions.