Subject: Sodexho is the leading food and facilities management services company in North America.

From: "Rudolf Lake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:00:38 +0100

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Organized, with time management skills.
At Gentiva, we make it possible for associates to achieve their most
ambitious career objectives.
As a branch team member you will identify and refer sales opportunities
and play an integral role in achieving branch goals. Incumbents are
responsible for the installation, development, implementation, and
customization of hardware and software system elements. Communicates
appropriate options for resolution. Incumbents are responsible for the
installation, development, implementation, and customization of hardware
and software system elements.
TriZetto is the largest company dedicated to providing information
technology for the health insurance payer industry. NET Web Services, or
Cold Fusion experience is a plus.
Provide timely and accurate trade registrations.