Subject: They eventually posted a message on their login page informing the millions of angst-ridden MySpacers.

From: "Bass Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:56:51 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

What you know is represented as a slice from this knowledge pie.
But I am outside of the house but my hand is in the window and my foot
is in a grapefruit.
Some things have sentimental value, of course, but the thing about
sentimental value is that you get to keep it even if you lose the object
that had it.
No report on why or how long on their blog, but I was interested to see
site recommendations from the Digg staff. oh my what is the world coming
to.
Messenger 8 for Windows is officially released. Meetro is interesting in
that the entire team is really accessible.
I like the gallery, but I've never been a fan of astronomy.
i'm gonna start taunting on my site, if it works that well. I don't know
Landis personally, and I truly hope he is innocent and exonerated.
:)      Tigerblade   :: July 30, 2006 12:41 PM brilliant, jeff. If you
could have one (more or less realistic) wish come true, what would you
wish for?
MySpace was down twice, ostensibly due to a power outage at their data
center in southern California.
No need to dismantle it or anything.
I've always loved the coastline. One with a waggly tail. What personal
fault do you most dislike?
Or it could be that I'm just out of my mind. But it's in a good cause,
I'm sure you'll agree: finding out which are the best-loved of those
songs. But I am outside of the house but my hand is in the window and my
foot is in a grapefruit. Knowledge shared with a competitor MAY decrease
my power. With respect and all our good wishes, Yours Sincerely, Tom
Gallagher Professor of East European Politics Department of Peace
Studies University of Bradford, Bradford BD7 1DP Great Britain (E-mail:
t. Don't even think about commenting! I'll post Part 2 tomorrow.