Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 23:35:22 -0500

Just to keep people in the loop, I'm about ready to submit a -01 version of
this draft, with contributions from Ron Bonica on IntServ, from Erik
Nordmark on Shim6, and from Michael Scharf on TCP QuickStart.

If you have experiences to contribute, please let me know soon. Brian tells
me the chairs expect to spend a significant amount of time on this draft
during the Montreal meeting.

Thanks,

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 5:46 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do
Revision:       00
Title:          Path Aware Networking: A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken
Document date:  2018-03-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the proposed Path Aware Networking Research
   Group, Oliver Bonaventure led a discussion of our mostly-unsuccessful
   attempts to exploit Path Awareness to achieve a variety of goals,
   over the past decade.  At the end of that discussion, the research
   group agreed to catalog and analyze these ideas, to extract lessons
   for network researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat