Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt

From: Theresa Enghardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 13:17:58 +0200

Dear PANRG,

Cyrill and I wrote a revision of our draft based on the feedback we
gathered.

Most importantly, we updated our terminology, such that a path now
consists of a sequence of adjacent path elements, alternating between
nodes and links, starting and ending with a host. We also define these
and more terms and update other definitions, such as path properties.

I'd like to give a short presentation about the our changes during the
next PANRG session at IETF 105, please.

Best,
Theresa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:09:15 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Cyrill Krahenbuhl <[email-masked]>, Cyrill
Krähenbühl <[email-masked]>, Theresa Enghardt
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Theresa Enghardt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties
Revision: 02
Title: A Vocabulary of Path Properties
Document date: 2019-07-08
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02

Abstract:
This document defines and categorizes information about Internet
paths that an entity, such as a host, might have or want to have.
This information is expressed as properties of paths between two
hosts.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat