Subject: [PANRG] The PANRG RG has placed draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties in state "Candidate RG Document"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:27:51 -0700

The PANRG RG has placed draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties in state
Candidate RG Document (entered by Jen Linkova)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/

Comment:
The adoption call ends on Sun, Aug 11th, 23:59:59 UTC.

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 06:30:01 +1000

Dear PANRG members,

We are issuing the adoption call for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/

Please read the document (if you have not done so) and express your
opinion (support for adoption, objections, concerns or comments) on
the list.

Thank you!

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry