Subject: [paws] Meeting in Taipei

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 21:37:39 +0000

Folks,

The AD asked me to poll the WG to see if we want to meet in Taipei. I would assume we want, as we'll likely have the requirements and some solution proposals to talk about.
Let me know if you think otherwise.

-Gabor

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:56:41 +0000

I do agree that we need to have a meeting at IETF82 to make forward
progress on the deliverables.

-Basavaraj

On 9/2/11 4:37 PM, "ext [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>Folks,
>
>The AD asked me to poll the WG to see if we want to meet in Taipei. I
>would assume we want, as we'll likely have the requirements and some
>solution proposals to talk about.
>_______________________________________________
>paws mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/paws