Subject: [paws] fcc test news release, for info

From: Rex Buddenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:02:56 -0700

2. FCC CHAIRMAN GENACHOWSKI ANNOUNCES PUBLIC TESTING OF FIRST TELEVISION
WHITE SPACES DATABASE. FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology Issues
Public Notice to Start Public Testing for Spectrum Bridge's TV White
Spaces
Database System. News Release. News Media Contact: Neil Grace at (202)
418-0506, email: [email-masked] OCHJG
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-309608A1.doc

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-309608A1.pdf

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-309608A1.txt

3. OFFICE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF PUBLIC
TESTING FOR SPECTRUM BRIDGE'S TV BAND DATABASE SYSTEM. (DA No. 11-1534).
(Dkt No 04-186 ). OET . Contact: Alan Stillwell at (202) 418-2470 or
Hugh
L. VanTuyl at (202) 418-7506. News Media Contact: Bruce Romano at (202)
418-2470
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-11-1534A1.doc

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-11-1534A1.pdf

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-11-1534A1.txt