Subject: [paws] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-paws-protocol-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 22:47:09 -0700

A new version (-17) has been submitted for draft-ietf-paws-protocol:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-paws-protocol-17.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-paws-protocol/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-paws-protocol-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Vincent Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 22:55:51 -0700

All,

Minor change to update wording for NOT_REGISTERED error.

Thanks!

-vince

-- 
-vince