Subject: [paws] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-paws-protocol-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:16:44 -0700

A new version (-16) has been submitted for draft-ietf-paws-protocol:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-paws-protocol-16.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-paws-protocol/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-paws-protocol-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Vincent Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:22:08 -0700

All,

Summary of changes:

   o  More precise language: "supports none of the ruleset" instead of
      "does not support any ruleset", where it makes sense.

   o  Batch request: Change MAY to MUST when some locations are
      acceptable

   o  Remove explicit mention of OCSP and leave it up the the TLS best
      practices draft

   o  Define power levels as EIRP for consistency

Thanks!

-vince

-- 
-vince

---

From: Vincent Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:23:07 -0700

-internet-drafts

-- 
-vince