Subject: [Pce] draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt

From: Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:36:28 +0900

Hi all, 

I upudated our draft of "draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt",
which I expect to discuss in the meeting of PCE BOF.

	Title		: Requirements for Path Computation Element in GMPLS 
			  and IP/MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2004-10-29
	
Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of traffic engineering
in Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) and IP/MPLS net-
works. In IP/MPLS networks, PCE provides MPLS LSP routes with con-
straints. In GMPLS networks, PCE provides GMPLS LSP routes and optimal
virtual network topology reconfiguration control, and jugdes on whether
a new lower-region LSP should be established when a higher-region LSP is
requested. PCE also handles interworking between GMPLS and IP/MPLS net-
works, both of which will coexist at some point during the migration
process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-gmpls-req-01.txt

Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. 

Thank you.
Eiji

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce