Subject: [Pce] draft-boucadair-pce-interas-00.txt

From: "BOUCADAIR Mohamed RD-CORE-CAE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:39:27 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Solution for providing inter-AS MPLS-based QoS tunnels
	Author(s)	: M. Boucadair, P. Morand
	Filename	: draft-boucadair-pce-interas-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-10-15
	
This draft describes a solution for providing inter-AS MPLS-based 
   Quality of Service (QoS) tunnels. This solution makes use of Path 
   Computation  Elements  (PCE)  as  a  means  to  compute  inter-domain 
   constraint-based paths. Service considerations and agreements between 
   two Service Providers implementing this solution are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pce-interas-00.txt>

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit  <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce> 
to change your subscription settings.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce