Subject: [Pce] Submission of draft-pelsser-bgp-pce-00.txt

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Oct 2004 21:34:17 +0200

Dear All,

We submitted the following draft for consideration at the next PCE BOF.

Authors : C. Pelsser, S. Uhlig, O. Bonaventure
Title : Limitations induced by BGP on the computation of interdomain
LSPs
Filename: draft-pelsser-bgp-pce-00.txt
Abstract: 
   Path Computation Elements have been proposed to aid the establishment
of interdomain Label Switched Paths. We propose to colocate the PCE with
a route reflector and show that the performance of such a PCE depends on
the quality of the interdomain routes that it collects.

The draft will be announced soon by IETF. In the meantime, you can
download it from :
http://totem.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/papers-elec-versions/draft-pelsser-bgp-pce-00.txt

Best regards,

Olivier Bonaventure
-- 
CSE Dept. UCL, Belgium - http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/people/OBO/

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce