Subject: [Pce] draft-boucadair-pcp-interas-00.txt

From: "BOUCADAIR Mohamed RD-CORE-CAE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:58:51 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Inter-AS PCE Communication protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Boucadair, P. Morand
	Filename	: draft-boucadair-pcp-interas-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2004-10-13
	
This draft describes a new protocol allowing communication between 
   two Path Computation Elements (PCEs) located in different domains in 
   order  to  compute  inter-domain  paths  satisfying  a  set  of  QoS 
   constraints. This protocol could also be used for intra-domain 
   purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-interas-00.txt>

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit  <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce> 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-boucadair-pcp-interas-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
<http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html> 
or  <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt>

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:16:49 -0400

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for your draft - Note that at this point, we do not have a WG.  
We will run a second BOF in Washington.
Comment whether your draft address an item of the proposed charter.

JP.

On Oct 14, 2004, at 12:58 PM, BOUCADAIR Mohamed RD-CORE-CAE wrote:

>  You can also visit   
> <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce>