Subject: [Pce] draft-oki-ccamp-gtep-01.txt

From: Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:34:02 +0900

Hi all, 

I upudated our draft of "draft-oki-ccamp-gtep-01.txt",
which I expect to discuss in the meeting of PCE BOF.

	Title		: Generalized Traffic Engineering Protocol
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-ccamp-gtep-01.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2004-10-29
	
This draft describes a generalized traffic engineering protocol (GTEP).
GTEP is a protocol that communicates between a Path Computation Element
(PCE) and a GMPLS controller (GMPLS CNTL). A GMPLS CNTL is a controller 
that handles GMPLS and MPLS protocols such as routing and signaling
protocols and controls a GMPLS node. PCE provides a function of traffic
engineer-ing, which calculates LSP routes and judges whether a new
lower-layer LSP should be established and whether an existing
lower-layer LSP should be released.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-ccamp-gtep-01.txt

Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. 

Thank you.
Eiji

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce