Subject: [Pce] PCE/PCC implementation

From: Gaël Monfort <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:59:22 +0100

Hi all,

I am implementing a PCE and would welcome the opportunity to do
interoperability testing with a PCC implementation.

If you implemented PCC, please contact me privately.

Regards,
Gael

____________________________________________________________________________
Gaël Monfort                                Tel :   +32 4 366 26 10
Université de Liège                         Secr :  +32 4 366 26 91
Réseaux Informatiques                       Fax :   +32 4 366 29 89
Research Unit in Networking (RUN)           [email-masked]
Département d'électricité, électronique et informatique (Institut 
Montéfiore)
BAT. B28 Réseaux informatiques
Grande Traverse 10, B-4000 LIEGE 1, BELGIUM
TOTEM Toolbox: http://totem.run.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce