Subject: [Pce] RE: Pce Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:53:48 -0600

Lucy,

Hi Lucy,

Regarding your question, the corresponding PC Reply message will have a RP
object for each path request (request ID number) in which the order
information is contained relative to other paths. There will be a multiple
number of RP objects in the PC Reply message. 

Regards,

Young
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Pce Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19

Send Pce mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Pce digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. RE: PCE Global Concurrent Optimization (Lucy Yong)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:23:40 -0600
From: "Lucy Yong" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Pce] PCE Global Concurrent Optimization
To: "'Young Lee'" <[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Young,
 
I just read your draft. It is well written and clear.
You describs PCEReq quite bit and mention response order. Will The PCEResp
contain all the routes information and listed one by one? I think this work
could enable subnetwork connection requiests, mp2mp.
 
Regards,
Lucy 

  _____  

From: Young Lee [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 4:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] PCE Global Concurrent Optimization

Hello all, 

We have submitted the following I-D.  As we have made significant progress
on this I-D from the previous version, we'd appreciate your comments and
suggestions.  

Regards,

Young, Jean-Louis, Dan and Eiji

------Original Message--------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

               Title                        : Path Computation Element
Communication 
                          Protocol (PCECP) Requirements and Protocol 
                          Extensions In Support of Global Concurrent
Optimization
               Author(s) : Y. Lee, et al.
               Filename :
draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-01.txt
               Pages                     : 31
               Date                       : 2007-1-29
               
The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a network component,
   application, or node that is capable of performing path computations
   at the request of Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  The PCE is
   applied in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
   (MPLS-TE) networks and in Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks to
   determine the routes of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) through the
   network.  The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   is specified for communications between PCCs and PCEs, and between
   cooperating PCEs.
 
   When computing or re-optimizing the routes of a set of LSPs through a
   network it may be advantageous to perform bulk path computations in
   order to avoid blocking problems and to achieve more optimal network-
   wide solutions.  Such bulk optimization is termed Global Concurrent
   Optimization.
 
   This document provides application-specific requirements and the PCEP
   extensions in support of a global concurrent path computation
   application.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-01.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-01.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
               mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
               "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-01.txt".
               
NOTE:     The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
               MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
               feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
               command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
               a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
               exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
               "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
               up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation
on
               how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-01.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-01.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/pce/attachments/20070221/5e3e6144/attachment-
0001.html

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

End of Pce Digest, Vol 30, Issue 19
***********************************

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce