Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element
                          Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route 
                          Exclusions
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2007-7-5
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path 
   computation in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol 
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
    
   When a Path Computation Client (PCC) requests a PCE for a route, it 
   may be useful for the PCC to specify, as constraints to the path 
   computation abstract nodes, resources, and Shared Risk Link Groups 
   (SRLGs) that are to be explicitly excluded from the computed route. 
   Such constraints are termed route exclusions. 
    
   The PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication 
   protocol between PCCs and PCEs. This document presents PCEP 
   extensions for route exclusions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:45:43 +0900

Hi all, 

A new version of the PCEP XRO Extensions has been published below.

Main changes are: 

- Sectoin 3
Exclude Route with Confidentiality is added, which is used for
inter-domain diverse path computation to preserve confidentiality.

- Section 2.1.1
F bit is defined. 
The cases of XRO present in a PCRep message are described. 

Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Eiji

Forwarded by Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
 From:    [email-masked]
 To:      [email-masked]
 Cc:      [email-masked]
 Date:    Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:15:01 -0400
 Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-01.txt 
----

	

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type: