Subject: [Pce] New draft on synchronized dependent path computation (draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-00.txt)

From: "Itaru Nishioka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:12:59 +0900

Hello PCE'rs 

Please find a new draft for your perusal:

"The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for Synchronized dependent path computations"  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-00.txt

Our intention with the document is to discuss Synchronization VECtors for dependent path computations. When a PCE
performs dependent path computations, like a disjoint path for a working and protected LSP, the PCE would need to
synchronize the computations in order to increase the probability of meeting the working and protected path disjoint
objective. The document will look to define the association among SVECs and the required processing rules. The first
draft of the document focuses on single PCE architectures but the authors would like to expand the problem space and
discuss multi-PCE and multi-Domain environments in future revisions. 

As ever we would encourage people to review the draft and we would appreciate feedback/suggestions on the topics
proposed. 

Best Regards,
Itaru & Dan

/=======================================
/ Itaru Nishioka  
/ e-mail:[email-masked] 
/ Tel. +81-44-396-3287 ext. 8-22-72647 
/ System Platforms Research Labs. 
/ NEC Corporation 
/=======================================

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce