Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-04-14

The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains (where a
domain is a collection of network elements within a common sphere of
address management or path computational responsibility such as an
IGP area or an Autonomous Systems) has been identified as a key
requirement.  This document specifies a procedure relying on the use
of multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to compute such inter-
domain shortest constrained paths across a predetermined sequence of
domains, using a backward recursive path computation technique.  This
technique preserves confidentiality across domains, which is
sometimes required when domains are managed by different Service
Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:22:39 -0400

Dear all,

We made a minor change to the ID, addressing a comment from Mach Chen. The
document will soon be back to the Publication Request state.

   A PCE that can compute the requested path for more than one
   consecutive domain on the path SHOULD perform this computation for
   all such domains before passing the PCRep to the previous PCE in the
   sequence.

Cheers,

JP.

------ Forwarded Message
> From: <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
> 
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------ End of Forwarded Message