Subject: [Pce] Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-brpc (A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG 
(pce) to consider the following document:

- 'A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) Procedure To Compute 
   Shortest Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched 
   Paths '
   <draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-04-30. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15126&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce