Subject: [Pce] IPR disclosure on draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:32:04 -0000

Hi,

We recently completed last call on this draft, and the authors are busy 
tidying it up ready to go to the AD.

In the mean time, we have https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1061/ which is 
titled...
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD's Statement about IPR related to 
draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03, 
draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-05, and 
draft-tsou-pcn-racf-applic-01

Please consider this IPR disclosure and decide whether you would like the 
working group to continue with the draft as it is, or revisit the work to 
develop a different solution.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:34:22 -0000

Hi,

No-one has sent any comments on this issue, so we will proceed with the 
draft.
There is still scope to discuss the point during IETF last call and IESG 
review.

I'll ask the AD for publication.

Cheers,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:32 PM
Subject: [Pce] IPR disclosure 
ondraft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization