Subject: [Pce] Nit in draft-ietf-pce-path-key-05.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:23:01 -0000

Hi,

Post last call we found a nit in this draft.
I don't think that fixing it does more than change a nonsense typo into 
meaningful text.

Please shout if you have any issues with the change.

Thanks,
Adrian

The change is...

6.1. Control of Function Through Configuration and Policy

  The treatment of a path segment as a CPS, and its substitution in
  a PCReq ERO with a PKS, is a function that MUST be under operator

s/PCReq/PCRep/

  and policy control where a PCE supports the function. The operator
  MUST be given the ability to specify which path segments are to be
  replaced and under what circumstances. For example, an operator
  might set a policy that states that every path segment for the
  operator's domain will be replaced by a PKS when the PCReq has
  been issued from outside the domain.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce