Subject: [Pce] FW: Last Call: draft-farrel-rtg-common-bnf (Reduced Backus-Naur Form (RBNF) A Syntax Used in Various Protocol Specifications) to Proposed Standard

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:04:18 -0500

FYI.  This may be of interest to the CCAMP, MPLS, PCE and TSVWG WGs.

thanks, Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: 06 January 2009 13:56
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-farrel-rtg-common-bnf (Reduced Backus-Naur
Form (RBNF) A Syntax Used in Various Protocol Specifications) to
Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Reduced Backus-Naur Form (RBNF) A Syntax Used in Various Protocol 
   Specifications '
   <draft-farrel-rtg-common-bnf-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-02-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-rtg-common-bnf-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17681&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce