Subject: [Pce] Change in Co-chairs

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:27:59 -0400

Adrian Farrel has stepped down as co-chair of PCE (due to his being
appointed as Routing Area Director). Julien Meuric has agreed to take
Adrian's place as PCE co-chair. JP Vasseur will continue as the other
co-chair of PCE. 

I would like to thank Adrian Farrel for his great job as co-chair over
the years, and also thank Julien for agreeing to take on this task.

Thanks, Ross

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:19:49 +0200

I would like to add my personal thank to Adrian. We started together  
about 5 years ago and the least that we can say is that this has been  
a very successful WG that produced  excellent work. Needless to say  
that Adrian was instrumental and of course he will continue to be  
involved.

Warm welcome to Julien.

Thanks.

JP.

On Apr 15, 2009, at 11:27 PM, Ross Callon wrote:

> appointed as Routing Area Director). Julien Meuric has agreed to  
> take Adrian's place as PCE co-chair. JP Vasseur will continue as the  
> other co-chair of PCE.
>
> I would like to thank Adrian Farrel for his great job as co-chair  
> over the years, and also thank Julien for agreeing to take on this  
> task.
>
> Thanks, Ross