Subject: [Pce] IETF 77 - Important dates

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:02:23 +0100

2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)  
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using  
IETF ID Submission Tool.
2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00  
PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2010-03-10 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST  
(01:00 Thursday, March 11 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials  
Management Tool.
2010-03-12 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at  
17:00 PST (01:00 Saturday, March 13 UTC).
2010-03-15 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2010-03-15 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT  
(24:00 UTC).
2010-03-19 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).
2010-03-21 - 2010-03-26: 77th IETF Meeting in Anaheim, California, USA.