Subject: [Pce] [pce] #1: WG Re-charter Text

From: "pce issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:18:16 -0000

#1: WG Re-charter Text
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  daniel@…             |       Owner:  jpv@…                                          
     Type:  task                 |      Status:  new                                            
 Priority:  major                |   Milestone:                                                 
Component:  gmpls-aps-req        |     Version:                                                 
 Severity:  -                    |    Keywords:                                                 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 PCE WG co-chairs to provide new charter text to mailing list for review
 and discussion.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pce/trac/ticket/1>
pce <http://tools.ietf.org/pce/>

---

From: "pce issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:20:14 -0000

#1: WG Re-charter Text
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  daniel@…             |       Owner:  jpv@…                                          
     Type:  task                 |      Status:  new                                            
 Priority:  major                |   Milestone:                                                 
Component:  pce-admin            |     Version:                                                 
 Severity:  -                    |    Keywords:                                                 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Changes (by daniel@…):

  * component:  gmpls-aps-req => pce-admin

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/pce/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
pce <http://tools.ietf.org/pce/>