Subject: [Pce] Fwd: [CCAMP] 2nd WG LC on draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:49:01 -0500

FYI - some of the consistency changes may be of interest to those 
working on PCE(P) for WSON.

Note LC call comments should go to the ccamp list.

Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG LC on draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:58:29 -0500
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>

All,

This mail begins a second working group last call on:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-08.  The
last call ends on January 7th (slight extension due to holidays.)

Note this second last call is being held due to the changes in the draft
since it was (1st) last called.  The authors have provided a summary of
changes in:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg11765.html

LC reviews/comments should focus on the modified text.

Please send your comments to the CCAMP mailing list.

Lou (and Deborah)

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp