Subject: [Pce] PCE Meeting in Prague

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:32:58 +0100

Hi readers of the PCE list.

The request period for a time slot in the PCE agenda during IETF 80 is 
opened and will last till Monday March 14. If you need one, please sent 
an e-mail to the chairs and secretary, including the estimated duration, 
a title and/or the corresponding document name(s).

Please keep in mind that presentations must be focused on main issues 
and that minor refreshes of I-Ds already seen several times will be 
treated with lower priority in time allocation.

Beware of the deadlines (today for 00 versions):
# *2011-03-07 (Monday):* Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document 
(-00) submission by 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 8 UTC), upload using 
IETF ID Submission Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>.
# *2011-03-14 (Monday):* Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 
17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 15 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission 
Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>.
# *2011-03-16 (Wednesday):* Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT 
(01:00 Thursday, March 17 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials 
Management Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>.
# *2011-03-18 (Friday):* Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 
17:00 PT (01:00 Saturday, March 19 UTC).
# *2011-03-21 (Monday):* Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT 
(01:00 Tuesday, March 22 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials 
Management Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi>.
# *2011-03-21 (Monday):* Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PT 
(01:00 Tuesday, March 22 UTC).
# *2011-03-25 (Friday):* Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off 
at 17:00 local meeting time.
# *2011-03-27 - 2011-04-01: 80th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic*.

Regards,

JP & Julien