Subject: [Pce] PCE Agenda for Prague

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:53:23 +0100

Hi PCE'rs.

The draft agenda for our upcoming meeting is on line: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/pce.html

Please send your comments to the chairs and secretary by next Sunday, 
March 20.

Thanks

JP & Julien

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:04:20 +0100

Hi all.

If you have of slot in the PCE agenda, please send your slides to the 
chairs and secretary by next Friday, March 25th.

Try to focus them as much as possible and remember that efficient use of 
face to face meetings resides more in discussion than in presenting what 
is already in your draft.

Regards,

JP & Julien