Subject: [Pce] Status of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-01

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:54:28 +0100

Dear WG,

We had a discussion about adopting this document as a PCE WG document. Still, before proceeding
further, could tell us if you have plans to implement this MIB ?

Thanks.

JP and Julien.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:07:07 +0530

Dear Co-chairs,

We have a plan to implement this MIB, request others in WG to give their
opinion! 

Regards,

Dhruv

Dhruv Dhody

Senior Technical Leader

Huawei Technologies,

Bangalore

+91-9845062422

This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination)
by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email
immediately and delete it!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JP
Vasseur
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Status of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-01

Dear WG,

We had a discussion about adopting this document as a PCE WG document.
Still, before proceeding

Thanks.

JP and Julien.

_______________________________________________

Pce mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce