Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:50:40 +0530

Hi All,

Here is update to the 'LSP-DB sync between stateful PCEs' I.D. with
clarification in the motivation & reference to the LSP-DB sync optimization
I.D. (draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations).

Comments / questions are welcome!

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02.txt
To: Udayasree Palle <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <
[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync
Revision:       02
Title:          LSP-DB Synchronization between Stateful PCEs
Document date:  2014-01-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-02

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [STATEFUL-PCE] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to enable
   stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via
   PCEP and maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.  This
   document describes the mechanisms of LSP Database (LSP-DB)
   synchronization between stateful PCEs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat