Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:58:52 +0530

Hi WG,

With this update we have corrected the format of PCRpt and PCUpd messages
by changing the placement of <attribute-list>.
[
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01
]

Further comments are welcome!

Regards,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01.txt
To: Udayasree Palle <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp
Revision:       01
Title:          Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for
Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths
Document date:  2014-01-25
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app]
   presents several use cases, demonstrating scenarios that benefit from
   the deployment of a stateful PCE.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce]
   provides the fundamental PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions
   needed to support stateful PCE functions.  This memo provides
   extensions required for PCEP so as to enable the usage of a stateful
   PCE capability in supporting point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat