Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:30:31 +0530

Hi,

We have updated the draft, clarifying the Motivation (section 3).
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03

As usual any comments/suggestions are welcome.

Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03.txt
To: Udayasree Palle <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth
Revision:       03
Title:          PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP Automatic Bandwidth
Adjustment with stateful PCE
Document date:  2014-01-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-03

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The extensions described in [STATEFUL-PCE] provide stateful control
   of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.

   This document describes the automatic bandwidth adjustment of such
   LSPs under the Active Stateful PCE model.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat