Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 10:56:07 +0530

Hi PCErs,

We have uploaded a new I.D. for PCE-Inititaed P2MP TE LSP.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00

It is a companion document to the Stateful PCE for P2MP.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-01

We request WG for feedback and comments.

Regards,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt
To: Udayasree Palle <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp
Revision:       00
Title:          PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated Point-to-Multipoint LSP
Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
Document date:  2014-01-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  The extensions described in
   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] provide stateful control of Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP) via PCE communication Protocol (PCEP), for a model where the
   Path Computation Client (PCC) delegates control over one or more
   locally configured LSPs to the PCE.  Further
   [I-D.ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] describes the creation and deletion
   of PCE-initiated LSPs under the stateful PCE model.  This document
   provides extensions required for PCEP so as to enable stateful PCE-
   Initiated point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSP instantiation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat