Subject: [Pce] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-06.txt> (PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 05:27:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG
(pce) to consider the following document:
- 'PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP
   Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths'
  <draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-06.txt> as
Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-05-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The ability to compute paths for constrained point-to-multipoint
   (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) across
   multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement for the
   deployment of P2MP services in MPLS and GMPLS-controlled networks.
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of
   P2MP TE LSPs.

   This document describes an experiment to provide procedures and
   extensions to the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) for the
   computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2004/