Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 23:22:23 +0530

Hi All,

We have uploaded a new draft regarding inter-domain considerations of
stateful PCE.

This is an attempt to document issues like state synchronization of
inter-domain LSP to transit and egress PCE; how existing inter-domain
path computation mechanism fit into stateful model etc.

We welcome feedback, comments and contributions!

Have a good weekend!

Dhruv (on behalf of authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-00.txt
To: Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain
Revision:       00
Title:          Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) Inter-domain
Considerations
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-00

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering path calculations for
   its associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  Furthermore, PCEs
   are used to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains.

   This document describes general considerations for the deployment of
   stateful PCE(s) in inter-domain scenarios including inter-area and
   inter-AS.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat