Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00.txt

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:45:37 +0200

Dear all,

We have submitted a draft regarding PCEP (as of now, as a best current 
practice,
but we were unsure whether to make it informational) focusing on PCEP 
message
formats and object ordering. The goal is to come up with a document that
summarizes the agreed ordering and reflecting our experience as 
implementors and
interoperability.

This draft replaces 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-01,
reducing its original scope (which was also addressing RBNF notation and 
shortcomings).

I take the opportunity to also point you at the dynamic, web based 
alternative
http://pcep.ogondio.com developed in the scope of the PACE CSA project

Your comments are much appreciated

Thanks and best regards
Ramon, on behalf of the co-authors.

------------

A new version of I-D, draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ramon Casellas and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp
Revision:	00
Title:		PCEP Best Current Practices - Message formats and extensions
Document date:	2014-07-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00

Abstract:
    A core standards track RFC defines the main underlying mechanisms,
    basic object format and message structure of the Path Computation
    Element (PCE) Communications Protocol (PCEP).  PCEP has been later
    extended in several RFCs, focusing on specific functionalities.  The
    proliferation of such companion RFCs may cause ambiguity when
    implementing a PCE based solution.  This document aims at documenting
    best current practices and at providing a reference RBNF grammar for
    PCEP messages, including object ordering and precedence rules.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat