Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 06:20:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
        Authors         : Fatai Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-30

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) is used to
   convey path computation requests and responses both between Path
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs) and
   between cooperating PCEs.  In PCEP, the path computation requests
   carry details of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC
   wishes the PCE to apply in its computation.

   This document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific information
   in PCEP using a dedicated object and a new Type-Length-Value (TLV)
   that can be carried in any PCEP object that supports TLVs.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7150.  The only changes from that
   document are a clarification of the use of the new Type-Length-Value
   and the allocation of a different code point for the VENDOR-
   INFORMATION object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/