Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:43:44 +0530

Hi WG,

We have updated the draft about receiving SRLG information of a path
in PCRep during path computation process.

The main change is to align it to the latest version of
draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect.

Regards,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02.txt
To: Oscar Gonzalez de Dios <[email-masked]>,
Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody
<[email-masked]>, Xian Zhang <[email-masked]>, Victor
Lopezalvarez <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg
Revision:       02
Title:          PCEP Extensions for Receiving SRLG Information
Document date:  2014-08-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-02

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering (TE) in networks
   controlled by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
   MPLS (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to receive Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information
   during path computation via encoding this information in the path
   computation reply message.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat