Subject: [Pce] SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference Information

From: Samjhana Pokhrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 13:35:30 -0400

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference program has already been posted. It is
available
 at http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/   or specifically at:

*Tutorials (Sunday)*: http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/tutorials.htm
*Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):*
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/technical_sessions.htm

The conference will take place November 2-5 in Washington DC and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical
sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this
year's conference include: Virtualization, SDN, Cloud and Data Centers, NFV,
PCE, Mobility, Traffic Engineering Transport SDN, Orchestration,
multi-play applications across common infrastructure and other Emerging
Technologies.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate. Please make reservations at:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=25088120