Subject: [Pce] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 12:16:11 +0200

Dear PCE WG,

Following the discussion in Toronto, this message ignites a WG last call 
on draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01. Since it is mainly a codepoint change 
while the specification remains the same, this last call will only last 
*one week* and will end on Friday August 15 at 11:59 PM, HST.

Comments should be sent to the PCE mailing list.

Regards,

JP & Julien

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:30:07 +0200

Hi all.

This LC ended without further comment. RFC 7150 bis will thus move forward.

Thanks,

JP & Julien

Aug. 08, 2014 - Julien Meuric:
> Dear PCE WG,
>
> Following the discussion in Toronto, this message ignites a WG last 
> call on draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01. Since it is mainly a codepoint 
> change while the specification remains the same, this last call will 
> only last *one week* and will end on Friday August 15 at 11:59 PM, HST.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>