Subject: [Pce] SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference

From: Samjhana Pokhrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:09:45 -0400

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference will take place November 2-5 in Washington DC
and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical
sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this
year's conference include: Virtualization, SDN, Cloud and Data Centers, NFV,
PCE, Mobility, Traffic Engineering, Transport SDN, Orchestration,
multi-play applications across common infrastructure and other emerging
technologies.

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference program is available at
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/
*Tutorials (Sunday)*: http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/tutorials.htm
*Technical sessions (Mon- Wed)**:*
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/technical_sessions.htm

Please make sure to register for the SDN/MPLS 2014 by *September 15* for
reduced rate registration. Please do so at:

*http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/attendees.php
<http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/attendees.php>*

Lastly, the conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC.
Please
note discounted rates are available for a limited time only. Please book
your

reservations at:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=25088120