Subject: [Pce] Rechartering PCE and creating TEAS

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:27:25 -0000

Working Group,

As a result of the Routing Area tuning that will create the TEAS working group,
PCE is up for a re-charter, the new proposed charter is found at.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pce/

The changes to the charter are relatively minor and basically involve taking
TEAS into account.

Of particular importance is the split of work between TEAS, CCAMP, MPLS, and
PCE. The CCAMP chairs have found time on the Honolulu agenda for a discussion of
the TEAS charter and this issue in particular.

The four proposed charter are found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-teas/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ccamp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mpls/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pce/

The CCAMP meeting is at:

    THURSDAY, November 13, 2014
    1640-1910 - Thursday Afternoon Session III
    Room: Coral 5

The CCAMP agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda/ccamp/
The charter discussion is scheduled early on the agenda

Cheers,
Adrian