Subject: [Pce] Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-pce-06-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 06:14:55 -0800

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-pce-06-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pce/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

s/The PCE WG works on application of this model/The PCE WG works on the
application of this model/

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:24:22 -0000

Your value has been added.
Thanks

> -----Original Message-----
> From: iesg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Haberman
> Sent: 24 November 2014 14:15
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-pce-06-01: (with
> COMMENT)
>