Subject: [Pce] PCE Meeting Time/Location RE: PCE Session in IETF 91

From: "'Daniel King'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 11:57:24 -1000

Hi All, 

Just to underline that the PCE session has been scheduled from 10:30-11:30
(Coral 5) on Monday (tomorrow), and will immediately follow MPLS (which is
9:00 to 10:30) which is in the same room.

BR, Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 05 November 2014 03:54
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] PCE Session in IETF 91

Dear PCE WG,

Unfortunately, none of the PCE chairs is able to travel to Honolulu. All the
same, the PCE session _will be held_ on Monday morning as scheduled.
JP and I remain in charge of the agenda (and summary for the routing area
meeting). Daniel (King) and Ramon (Casellas) have agreed to be our proxies
and chair the session. Johnathan (Hardwick) will be in charge of the
minutes.

Enjoy IETF 91,

JP & Julien

____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses,
exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par
erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les
pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed,
used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce