Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pceps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 21:46:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Transport for PCEP
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pceps-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) defines
   the mechanisms for the communication between a Path Computation
   Client (PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or among PCEs.
   This document describe the usage of Transport Layer Security (TLS) to
   enhance PCEP security, hence the PCEPS acronym proposed for it.  The
   additional security mechanisms are provided by the transport protocol
   supporting PCEP, and therefore they do not affect the flexibility and
   extensibility of PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pceps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pceps-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pceps-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 05:51:47 +0000

Hi WG,

The authors have taken another editorial pass at the document, no procedure/functionality has been changed in this update. 

We feel the document is stable and ready for WG LC. 

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of authors)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: 05 March 2015 11:17
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pceps-03.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce