Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:56:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Ina Minei
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The extensions for stateful PCE provide stateful control of
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.  This
   document describes the creation and deletion of PCE-initiated LSPs
   under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ina Minei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:59:06 -0700

This is just a version refresh, to prevent the draft from expiring, no
changes were made to the draft.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:56 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:56:02 +0100

Hi Ina,

Please note that there are pending questions on this I-D:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pce/wn4gGwZnTZS53pbyg1eCHw3YMVE

Thanks,

Julien

Oct. 19, 2015 - [email-masked]:

This is just a version refresh, to prevent the
draft from expiring, no changes were made to the draft.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:56 AM, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
Internet-Drafts directories.

This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element
Working Group of the IETF.

Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated
LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model

Authors         : Edward Crabbe

Ina Minei

Siva Sivabalan

Robert Varga

Filename        :
draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05.txt

Pages           : 17

Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:

The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
(PCEP) provides

mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to
perform path

computations in response to Path Computation Clients
(PCCs) requests.

The extensions for stateful PCE provide stateful control
of

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering
Label

Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the
PCC delegates

control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the
PCE.  This

document describes the creation and deletion of
PCE-initiated LSPs

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the
time of submission

Pce mailing list

[email-masked]