Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:07:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of a Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering calculations for its
   associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  This document describes
   general considerations for a stateful PCE deployment and examines its
   applicability and benefits, as well as its challenges and limitations
   through a number of use cases.  PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions required for stateful PCE usage are covered in separate
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ina Minei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:10:12 -0700

This is just a version refresh, as the draft is expiring. There has been no
content change in this draft for the last 12 months (since October 2014).

Ina

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:07 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>