Subject: [Pce] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:06:45 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 5.1, to be consistent with how IANA prefers registry URLs to
be specified, please remove the string "/pcep.xhtml" from the three IANA
URLs.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:25:48 +0530

Hi Barry,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> ​[Dhruv]: Ack, updated in the working copy. ​
>

​Thanks for your reviews.

Regards,
Dhruv​