Subject: [Pce] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03.txt> (IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation) to Proposed Standard

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 10:50:07 +0100

Hi all,

FYI, this I-D in IETF LC extensively makes use of "PCE".

Regards,

Julien

-------- Message transféré --------
Date :     Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:39:43 -0800
De :     The IESG <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation'
   <draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation (PCR) specifies explicit
    path control via IS-IS in Layer 2 networks in order to move beyond
    the shortest path capabilities provided by IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path
    Bridging (SPB).  IS-IS PCR provides capabilities for the
    establishment and control of explicit forwarding trees in a Layer 2
    network domain.  This document specifies the sub-TLVs for IS-IS PCR.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2533/