Subject: [Pce] IETF 97 - Minutes

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:52:39 +0000

Hi all,

the first draft of the CCAMP and joint YANG session minutes is now available at the following link: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/minutes/minutes-97-ccamp-00.htm

Thanks a lot to Italo, Haomian and Yoji for the help with notes taking.

Thanks
Daniele, Fatai, Oscar

---

From: "Xufeng Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:56:29 -0500

Hi Daniele, Fatiai and Oscar,

For item 4, It will be good to add a record saying that we planned to split
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-00 into two documents:
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang and draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang, as presented during
the session. This is not obvious when looking at the linked presentation
draft. The split documents were submitted right after the presentation.

Thanks,

- Xufeng

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 8:53 AM
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; TEAS WG ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] IETF 97 - Minutes

Hi all,

the first draft of the CCAMP and joint YANG session minutes is now available
at the following link:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/minutes/minutes-97-ccamp-00.htm  

Thanks

Daniele, Fatai, Oscar

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:34:59 +0000

Hi Xufeng,

Thanks for the note. Minutes fixed.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/minutes/minutes-97-ccamp-01.htm

BR
Daniele

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Xufeng Liu
Sent: martedì 29 novembre 2016 22:56
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; 'CCAMP' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'TEAS WG' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Teas] [mpls] IETF 97 - Minutes

For item 4, It will be good to add a record saying that we planned to split draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-00 into two documents: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang and draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang, as presented during the session. This is not obvious when looking at the linked presentation draft. The split documents were submitted right after the presentation.

Thanks,

- Xufeng

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 8:53 AM
To: CCAMP ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; TEAS WG ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [mpls] IETF 97 - Minutes

Hi all,

Thanks
Daniele, Fatai, Oscar