Subject: Re: [Pce] Working group last call (including final IPR check) for draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 06:44:57 -0000

Hi Chairs, 

As an author, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this I-D. 

BR, Dan. 

From: Jonathan Hardwick [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 October 2016 11:27
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Working group last call (including final IPR check) for
draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06

Dear PCE working group,

This email starts a working group last call for
draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

Please read the document and reply to the PCE mailing list whether you
believe this document is ready to be published, or not (including any
comments on why not).  The last call will end on Friday 4 November.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06, to ensure that IPR has been
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and
5378 for more details) prior to moving forward.  If you are a document
author, please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are
aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR. The document won't progress without
answers from all the authors.  No IPR disclosures currently exist against
this document.

Many thanks

Jon, JP and Julien

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 06:47:07 +0000

I am also not aware of any IPR relevant to this document.

Regards,
Dhruv

From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hardwick
Sent: 21 October 2016 15:57
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Working group last call (including final IPR check) for draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06

Dear PCE working group,

This email starts a working group last call for draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

Please read the document and reply to the PCE mailing list whether you believe this document is ready to be published, or not (including any comments on why not).  The last call will end on Friday 4 November.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-06, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details) prior to moving forward.  If you are a document author, please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR. The document won't progress without answers from all the authors.  No IPR disclosures currently exist against this document.

Many thanks
Jon, JP and Julien