Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP Automatic Bandwidth Adjustment with Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ravi Singh
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/