Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 02:39:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying path setup type in PCEP messages
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Jon Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-05-04

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element (PCE) can compute Traffic Engineering (TE)
   paths through a network that are subject to various constraints.
   Currently, TE paths are Label Switched Paths (LSPs) which are set up
   using the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.  However, other TE path setup
   methods are possible within the PCE architecture.  This document
   proposes an extension to the PCE communication protocol (PCEP) to
   allow support for different path setup methods over a given PCEP
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 10:04:37 +0000

PCE WG - this version addresses the comments received from the IESG.
Deborah - this version should be good to go to the RFC editor.

Many thanks
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 04 May 2018 10:40
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-10.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce